EXHIBITION PARTICIPATION CHARGES
Be part of this initiative applying online only. The exhibition participation charges are as follows
(Min 9 sqm)
(Min 36 sqm)
|EEPC Members (INR/sq.m.) [ Standard Booth ]
|Other Exhibitors (Non Members) (INR/sq.m.)
|Premium Exhibitors – for Members (INR/sq.m.)
|Premium Exhibitors – for Non-Members (INR/sq.m.)
|Overseas Exhibitors (USD/sq.m.)
* 10% surcharge for Corner location of Shell Scheme and Bare Space is chargeable
GSTIN no.: 19AAACE8441J1ZF
* Taxes as applicable
EXHIBITION PAYMENT TERMS
- Exhibitors need to pay via NEFT or Payment Gateway for participation charges.
- Exhibitors need to make 50% payment of the total cost of participation at the time of online submission of their application form.
- The balance 50% has to be paid and cleared on or before 31st December 2022.
- Space shall not be confirmed by EEPC India until and unless full payment is made on that account by the exhibitor and consequently no possession of space shall be given to the exhibitor concerned.
- No request for cancellation of space and refund/adjustment shall be accepted by EEPC India once a booth is booked.
PAYMENT MODE FOR PARTICIPANTS
Pay through RTGS/NEFT as per the following details or using PAYMENT GATEWAY :
Name of Bank
HDFC BANK LTD.
Address of Bank
2/6, SARAT BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA – 700 020
SWIFT Transfer (Please add USD 50 per remittance to offset bank charges) or using PAYMENT GATEWAY [ Applicable for Overseas Payment only]
The minimum size of a booth will be 9 sqm.
The Standard Booth will have:
- 1 Information Counter
- 1 Discussion Table
- 3 Chairs
- 1 Wastepaper Basket
- 3 Spotlights
- 1 Electrical Socket
In addition, the Premium Booth will have
- Seamless backwall
- Special colour entry in the Exhibitor Directory
- Logo in Exhibitor Directory
- Premium badge in the webpage
Special terms and conditions may apply for larger booths. Additional furniture can be obtained against extra payments
Participants will be selected by a Committee. It will be based on criteria like accreditation to International Standards (like ISO, QS, etc.), foreign collaborations, annual exports, etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EEPC INDIA WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR STALL RESERVATION CONFIRMATION WILL BE INFORMED TO YOU WITHIN 15 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION
SHIPMENT OF EXHIBITS
EEPC India will appoint a Cargo Handling Agent to facilitate movement of cargo inside India. Participants are however free to make their own arrangements.
FOR THE BENEFIT OF MEMBER-EXPORTERS
The ‘International Engineering Sourcing Show X’ is organised by EEPC India under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Since participation charges are already subsidized, no more grants will be made available to member-participants.